The Circular Soccer concept is designed to be played as a game with your friends, or in an urban environment for fun - equally as much as for coaching kids at soccer clubs or in schools.
Small sided games have become a fundamental of all football coaching at every level. Circular Soccer teaches and encourages players to think quicker, use space better and pass faster under pressure which adds a new dimension of speed and skill to their game.
Coaches can observe, correct and develop skill sets and fitness in greater detail in a controlled area. In youth football small sided games allow more touches of the ball and better skill development which can be translated into match situations. They also increase the fun factor with more goals scored and general all round greater involvement.
Circular Soccer addresses issues that are relevant to every football team at every level anywhere in the world...
How to maintain and develop players’ physical qualities vital to performance. How to improve individuals within a team at a technical and tactical level. How to recover the ball, keep it, circulate it and optimise finishing. The central theme of Circular Soccer is based on the concept of integrating motor skills specific to football into a player’s physical training through a small sided game.
Speed, accuracy, decision making, physical fitness and competiveness are all key elements that are integrated into a player’s performance.
- It’s a new concept that can get kids excited about training in a different way to become a better player
- Players can learn to play with expression and without fear
- It teaches and encourages players to think quicker, use space better and pass faster under pressure.
- Adds a new dimension of skill and speed to their game.
- Coaches can observe, correct and develop skill and fitness in greater detail in a contolled area.
- It allows more touches of the ball and better skill development which can be translated into match situations.
Use training methods that have been adopted by FIFA across the world to coach kids at grassroots level. The great thing about Circular Soccer is that it is so easy to set up, fold down and store away. We understand that teachers want to get kids engaged and participating quickly in a game that is fun but also develops skills that enhances kids' ability and enables them to translate that into a match situation.
- Easy to set up and gets kids participating quickly
- Proven training method adopted by FIFA
- A fun training aid for kids and a competitive game that develops football skills
- Keeps kids engaged with many different variations of the game
- Great value for money - can be used time and time again - all weather
- Can be used on any surface, grass, 3G/4G, concrete or indoors in the school gym
FIFA agree that Circular Soccer can play a major role in the development of grassroots football on a global basis. After trialling Circular Soccer at grassroots development festivals across the world, FIFA have agreed to begin rolling it out across multiple countries this year - with a view to expanding into more federations in 2016 and 2017.
The global Circular Soccer Revolution is happening – a new way to enjoy football, while improving your skills and fitness. Buy your TriGoal™ today - worldwide shipping available!Buy your TriGoal Now